Americans Wait Hours in Line for Low Income Housing
US President Barack Obama on Thursday spoke to state representatives about how to spend their portion of the 787 billion dollar stimulus plan. Many Americans hope the money trickles down to their communities to create jobs and ease financial stress. VOA’s Carolyn Presutti shows us the strain in the low income housing market in Washington DC.
Video Rating: 3 / 5
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits at Work in St. Louis
- Housing Disability Discrimination (Fair Housing 101)
- Talking to Constituents – Low Income Housing
- Rebuilding Our Commitment to Low Income Housing on HOUSTON 8
- Illinois Low Income Housing Programs.mp4