Low Income Housing Mandate
The Association of Bay Area Governments is an organization empowered by the State of California to force cities to obey certain grand planning mandates. ABAG recently told the small, residential, mostly upper middle class city of Benicia that they have to build more than 500 units of low income housing, because some central planner said so. Obviously, the people of Benicia are not happy about this. My philosophy is the same as what Margaret Thatcher said when talking about the EU; decisions should be made at the “lowest” level of government possible.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Rebuilding Our Commitment to Low Income Housing on HOUSTON 8
- Low-Income Housing Solar Panels
- Low income housing development
- Obama’s Record – Low Income Housing
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits at Work in St. Louis