Mercy Housing in Nebraska
Learn more about Mercy Housing’s work in Nebraska and our affordable multifamily rental properties for people in need.
On October 27, 2009, Right to the City-NYC held a rally and press conference to launch our campaign to convert vacant luxury condos into housing for low-income people and to release some preliminary data from our citywide vacant condo count. Through our research, RTTC-NYC identified 601 vacant condos or stalled construction sites in 6 low-income communities where we are organizing. FIERCE, along with other local grassroots organization that make up Right to the City-NYC, mobilized to the event to demand for quality, low-income housing; expanded community decision-making power; ensured accesses to public space; and more! To learn more about Right to the City and the NYC Condo Campaign and Policy Platform, visit www.righttothecity.org For more info on FIERCE, visit www.fiercenyc.org.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Senior Housing Norfolk Nebraska, Norfolk Ne Senior Housing
- Five Items to Anticipate from Providers of NYC Low Income Housing
- Quadel Consulting: Housing Tax Credit Course
- Talking to Constituents – Low Income Housing
- Supportive housing for BC single mothers