News Update: USBCDC arranges $86M low-income housing tax credit fund for Google
US Bancorp Community Development Corporation, a division of US Bank (USB), has arranged and will manage an M Low-Income Housing Tax Credit fund for Google (GOOG), the popular search engine firm. The fund will provide a major source of funding for the construction and operation of 480 affordable rental housing units for low income families and senior citizens in seven communities throughout the West and Midwest.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
On February 12, 2008 Community Voices Heard members marched to City Hall in Yonkers to demand that the city save public housing and include housing and jobs for low-income families in developments planned for Getty Square.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Overview
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits at Work in St. Louis
- Bill Block on LIHI low-income housing for homeless July 2010
- Five Items to Anticipate from Providers of NYC Low Income Housing
- How Low Income Housing Development in Michigan Helps Families to Find A Home