Peninsula Volunteers Housing – Crane & Partridge Apartments
Crane Place and Partridge/Kennedy Low Cost Housing Low income housing for low to moderate income seniors, located in Menlo Park, California. Crane Place An award-winning, ninety-three unit complex for low to moderate income seniors, Crane Place also has ten units equipped for the handicapped. Located in Menlo Park, California within walking distance of shopping, medical facilities and public transportation the complex has a twenty-four hour staff on duty. Nutritionally balanced dinners are served five days per week. Partridge/Kennedy Apartments The thirty model retirement apartments, financed by a loan from HUD are specifically designed to meet the needs of persons over 62 living on restricted incomes. Completed in September of 1961, they received an Award of Merit in Design Excellence in 1964.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- THE Peninsula Volunteers – Joy of Doing
- Villas at Monterosso Apartments For Rent – Danville, CA
- Housing Disability Discrimination (Fair Housing 101)
- EEXCEL by Kent Salveson – Low Income Housing Tax Credits provide housing, education and tax savings
- Volunteers of America Florida