Questions and Answers
Your Questions About East St Louis Mo
This girl on my msn keeps saying she wants to be the first black notorious serial killer =/?
She told me that when she turns 17 she’ll start killing males and leave the female gender symbol on their forehead. Now how do you deal with someone like that? I don’t think she’s kidding either. We’ve been talking to each other for years now.
She is obviously a tad ignorant.She would be at the back of a very long queue.
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (Found Guilty of Killing 11 women in TX & 1 in MI. Suspected of Murdering Over 100 Women)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. City council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles
I am looking for vintage photographs of Kansas City. Any ideas?
I am trying to decorate a loft and would like some old black and white photographs of K.C.
Below are some info about OldKC.com. You can also can post image request on this site.
Some of the picture of Kansas City listed in this site :
Kansas City, MO – View of the City from North Oak Trafficway – 1967 *
Kansas City, MO – Sunrise (looking from KCKS) – 1959
Kansas City, MO Skyline (looking from KCKS) – 1950s
Kansas City, MO – Buildings – Circa 1900s
Kansas City, MO – Missouri River Scene – Circa 1900s
Kansas City, MO – Buildings – 1930s
Kansas City, MO – Kansas City Aerial View – 1930s
Kansas City, MO – Aerial View – Circa ’30s-’50s
Kansas City, MO – Kansas City Aerial View – Hartzfeld’s Postcard
Kansas City, MO – Aerial View of Union Station from the Liberty Memorial – July 1946
Kansas City, MO – Street Scene Looking North on Broadway – Circa ’40s
The Kansas City metro area has changed dramatically over the last 50 years. While many historic homes and buildings have been well preserved more recent landmarks and businesses have fallen or will soon fall to rapid growth and aggressive development. With your help, this site will archive vintage (’40s-’70s) images of drive-ins, restaurants, movie theatres, bowling alleys, skating rinks, parks, shopping centers and amusement parks from areas like Bonner Springs, the Country Club Plaza, DeSoto, Downtown Kansas City, the East-Side, Gardner, Kansas City Kansas, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Leawood, Lenexa, Mid-Town, Merriam, Mission, North Kanas City, Olathe, Overland Park, Paola, Raytown, Shawnee Mission, Spring Hill, Westport and Waldo. There are also old pictures from cities outside the metro area like Columbia, Manhattan, McPherson, St. Louis, Topeka and Wichita
Why Do I Have To Pay To View The Images?
You do not have to pay to view the images. You are encouraged instead to donate relevant images or scans to OldKC.com and in excange you will be given a free username and password for viewing the images for at least a month. If you do not have images to contribute that fit the context of the site then $7 will get you access to the thousands of images that I have bought, uploaded and indexed for your pleasure. More info here.
When will the Jonas Brothers show when they are coming to Australia on myspace?
Please dont answer haters
WORLD TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED —MORE TO COME
Today is a day we have been waiting for since last summer. We are announcing the first dates for our FIRST WORLD TOUR!!!
We are thrilled to announce that we’re getting back out on the road for our FIRST WORLD TOUR – - THE JONAS BROTHERS WORLD TOUR 2009! We are so excited to come to your city and play you all our NEW music from our upcoming JUNE 15th album release! We will have very special guests opening for us on this tour – JORDIN SPARKS and HONOR SOCIETY! We’ve been hard at work in the studio and can’t wait for you to hear/see our new music. We’ve setup an amazing NEW STAGE for this tour that allows us to be even CLOSER to each and everyone of you. There are also fun new tricks like a Water Screen and other crazy stuff. Tickets in select markets go on sale March 20th (or March 16th if you’re a Fan Club member) and all dates are on sale March 28th. We are so excited and can’t wait for this amazing opportunity – OUR FIRST WORLD TOUR!!!
We have several concerts planned in the Bahamas and Puerto Rico before the summer tour begins.
Our WORLD TOUR begins in LATIN and SOUTH AMERICA. We cannot wait to visit South America for the first time. We will be in Peru, Chile, Argentina, and Brazil.
After South America we start rehearsals for our most ambitious tour, stage, and performance ever. There will be NEW SONGS from our new CD, as well as our new TV show. There will also be more special features than you can imagine.
After rehearsals we fly to EUROPE where we will have shows in Spain, France, and London, England and a few cities in the US for the WORLDWIDE RELEASE of our NEW CD. We are in the studio now working on new songs and sounds. We cannot wait to share them with you.
Then we come back to NORTH AMERICA and tour throughout most of the summer in the US and CANADA.
Our first World Tour date is in DALLAS, TEXAS at the NEW COWBOYS STADIUM. This will be an EXTRA SPECIAL show that will include SPECIAL GUESTS like we have done in previous shows in LA and Nashville. You never know who might join us on stage!!!! We are so excited to start our tour in this amazing new stadium.
The rest of the summer tour will bring us through cities throughout North America.
* ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
* MORE DATES WILL BE ADDED
* EUROPEAN AND ASIAN DATES ARE BEING FINALIZED AND WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE ARE PLANNING ON BEING IN AUSTRALIA, ASIA, AND EUROPE LATER THIS YEAR.
May 19 Lima, Peru
May 20 Santiago, Chile
May 21 Buenos Aires, Argentina
May 23 Sao Paulo, Brazil
May 24 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
June 20 Dallas, TX New Cowboys Stadium
June 22 Tulsa, OK BOK Center
June 24 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
June 26 Nampa, ID Idaho Center
June 27 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena
June 28 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
June 30 Vancouver, BC General Motors Place
July 2 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
July 4 Salt Lake City, UT Stadium Of Fire (on sale now)
July 5 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
July 7 Omaha, NE Qwest Center
July 8 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
July 9 Milwaukee, WI Bradley Center
July 10 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
July 13 Washington, DC Verizon Center
July 14 East Rutherford, NJ IZOD Center
July 17 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
July 20 Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum
July 24 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
July 25 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena
July 26 Detroit, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills
July 28 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
July 29 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
August 1 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
August 3 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion at San Jose
August 4 Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena
August 5 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center
August 7 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
August 11 Phoenix, AZ Jobing.com Arena
August 13 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
August 14 Houston, TX Toyota Center
August 15 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena
August 16 Birmingham, AL BJCC
August 18 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
August 19 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Bank Atlantic Center
August 21 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans’ Memorial
August 22 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
August 23 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
August 25 Nashville, TN Sommet Center
August 26 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
August 27 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
August 29 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
August 30 Toronto, ON Rogers Centre
August 31 Ottawa, ON Scotiabank Place
Additional European (3 weeks plus), Australian, and Asian dates to be announced!
Thanks for helping make our dreams come true. We cannot wait to see you again (and some for the first time) our our first WORLD TOUR 2009.
Kevin, Joe and Nick
They’ll post soon, and I hope that u get to see em’ =D I’m going the 8th of July I can’t wait!
what are the top 50 high schools in the nation?
based on API, What and where are the top schools.
1 | Jefferson County* | Irondale | Ala. | 10.755 | 2
2 | International Academy*|Bloomfield Hills|Mich.|8.422 |0
3 | Stanton College Prep* | Jacksonville | Fla. | 7.385 | 7.8
4 | Eastside* | Gainesville | Fla. | 6.682 | 39
5 | H-B Woodlawn | Arlington | Va. | 5.747 | 14
6 | Science/Engineering Magnet |Dallas|Texas|5.545|37.8
7 | Paxon* | Jacksonville | Fla. | 5.373 | 13
8 | Pensacola* | Pensacola | Fla. | 5.362 | 63
9 | Raleigh Charter | Raleigh | N.C. | 5.089 | 0
10 | Hillsborough* | Tampa | Fla. | 5.085 | 50
11 | Richard Montgomery* | Rockville | Md. | 5.029 | 13
12 | Highland Park | Dallas | Texas | 4.588 | 0
13 | Coral Reef* | Miami | Fla. | 4.528 | 27.5
14 | Jericho | Jericho | N.Y. | 4.347 | 1.6
15 | McNair Academic | Jersey City | N.J. | 4.342 | 40
16 | Cold Spring Harbor |Cold Spring Harbor | N.Y. | 4.317 |1
17 | Wootton | Rockville | Md. | 4.307 | 2
18 | Atlantic Community* | Delray Beach | Fla. | 4.291 | 23
19 | Eastern Sierra Academy| Bridgeport |Calif. | 4.250 | 18
20 | Dreyfoos School of the Arts|West Palm Beach|Fla.|4.205|5
21 | Troy* | Fullerton | Calif. | 4.165 | 1
22 | Great Neck South | Great Neck | N.Y. | 4.161 | 3.7
23 | George Mason* | Falls Church | Va. | 4.098 | 8
24 | Interlake* | Bellevue | Wash. | 4.018 | 31
25 | Harding University* | Charlotte | N.C. | 4.017 | 38.3
26 | Edgemont | Scarsdale | N.Y. | 4.015 | 0
27 | Wilson Magnet* | Rochester | N.Y. | 3.895 | 63
28 | Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies | Los Angeles | Calif. | 3.892 | 37
29 | Bethesda-Chevy Chase* | Bethesda | Md. | 3.874 | 10
30 | Manhasset | Manhasset | N.Y. | 3.853 | 4
31 | Lincoln Park* | Chicago | Ill. | 3.811 | 51.3
32 | Newport | Bellevue | Wash. | 3.809 | 6
33 | Design & Architecture | Miami | Fla. | 3.804 | 41.6
34 | W.T. Woodson | Fairfax | Va. | 3.748 | 6
35 | St. Petersburg* | St. Petersburg | Fla. | 3.742 | 22
36 | King* | Tampa | Fla. | 3.715 | 40
37 | Myers Park* | Charlotte | N.C. | 3.686 | 17.9
38 | East Chapel Hill | Chapel Hill | N.C. | 3.622 | 12
39 | Pittsford Mendon | Pittsford | N.Y. | 3.584 | 1.8
40 | Science Academy of South Texas | Mercedes | Texas | 3.570 | 42
41 | Bellevue | Bellevue | Wash. | 3.551 | 6
42 | Greeley | Chappaqua | N.Y. | 3.519 | 0.2
43 | Great Neck North | Great Neck | N.Y. | 3.518 | 4
44 | Washington-Lee* | Arlington | Va. | 3.491 | 32
45 | South Side* | Rockville Centre | N.Y. | 3.469 | 10
46 | Banneker* | Washington | D.C. | 3.432 | 27
47 | Brighton | Rochester | N.Y. | 3.422 | 7
48 | Metro Academic & Classical* | St. Louis | Mo. |3.362 | 18
49 | Dobbs Ferry* | Dobbs Ferry | N.Y. | 3.357 | 7.5
50 | Langley | McLean | Va. | 3.334 | 1
Why has it been raining so much lately?
In my hometown, for the past week or week and a half, it’s been raining. It doesn’t rain while school’s in session (not counting this Monday), but it does sometime in the afternoon. This town also doesn’t get a whole lot of rain. It does, but nowhere NEAR as much as we’ve been getting so far.
I didn’t want to add this, for fear of being reported, but I guess it may influence answers. I’m in Texas in a small town close to Commerce.
We are still being influenced by the remaining La Nina event, which is the cooler than normal sea surface temperature found in the tropical Pacific waters. It is te La Nina event that is likely the cause of this very active pattern of weather the past few weeks. With he La Nina event rapidly weakening at this time, expect this to return mo more seasonal weather over the summer.
Updated answer…I have been to Commerce, Texas before, so maybe I have also have been through your town. I went there while storm chasing for the federal government for a research project back in early June of 2002. On our first day, we had a severe weather outbreak that occur from Texas to Oklahoma, and into Kansas and for a second event that was much smaller in northeast Texas through Oklahoma. I week of chasing, I help supervised a team of college students that included students from Texas A&M in College Station, OU, Kansas, U of Washington, UC Davis, San Jose State, U of Wisconsin at Madison, Penn State,and U of Texas. Each student was paired up with a forecaster from the forecasters from San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth,Fort Smith, St Louis, Monterrey, Oxnard, Reno, Medford, and Oklahoma. Each each member also included a law enforcement local officer as we trained them on severe weather spotting and they were the drivers of the patrol car used i the chase. That was the most fun I had ever had even though my ground did not see a single tornado during that outbreak. Only two funnel clouds and one of our our patrol car on my team got damaged when we encounter large hail. But we did get paid for chasing which is rare. Anyway, when you mentioned that you were from near Commerce, TX, that brought back some great memories.
Anyway, to answer your question, The reason why it has been so active n your area is that you are getting repeated cold fronts, usually the tail end or the southern portion of these stronger than usual convective activities And currently, you have been stuck in the vicinity of semi stationary boundary between two significantly different air masses. I would expect this boundary to finally move off to the east later today. However, some more cold air will be behind it so this unsettle may continue after this font finally gets kicked to the east.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers